Consolacion’s Sarok Places 4th
Consolacion’s Sarok Festival, which celebrates this useful native hat, placed fourth among 31 contingents at the Pasigarbo Sa Sugbo Festival of Festivals at the CICC last night. The contingent ended their ritual with this giant sarok at the center of the stage. Consolacion placed fifth last year.
The top 12 in the ritual showdown: Top 5 in street dancing:
1. Liloan-Rosquillos Festival 1. Bantayan
2. Carcar-Kabkaban Festival 2. Carcar City
3. Madridejos-Isda Festival 3. Talisay City
4. Consolacion-Sarok Festival 4. Minglanilla
5. Bantayan-Palawod Festival 5. Sibonga
6.Talisay-Halad Inasal Festival
7. Moalboal-Kagasangan Festival
8. Naga-Dagitab Festival
9. Minglanilla-Sugat-Kabanhawan Festival
10. Tabuelan-Ani-anihan Festival
11. Toledo-Hinuwalawan Festival
12. Mandaue-Panagtagbo Festival
*GRAB – By grabbing a picture, you may download, for a fee, a full-sized, non-watermarked copy of the image, with full right to use.